WALLACE, DUPLIN COUNTY - Firefighters battled a fully-engulfed fire at an abandoned church in downtown Wallace Tuesday night, at the corner of Raleigh and Boney Streets.
Wallace Fire Department officials says at least five fire departments have worked to extinguish the blaze of the church, which they say has been abandoned for about 10 years.
The fire call came out around 9 p.m., and two hours later, firefighters were still working to contain the blaze.
No injuries have been reported.
NewsChannel 12 will have updates when they become available.
- Updated White House denies wrongdoing in conversations with FBI
- Updated JPD needs public's help identifying man wanted for questioning
- Updated India breaks taboos with new sex ed manual
- New Patriots' Gronkowski: 'No doubt' he will be ready for 2017
- Updated Judge: Only 1 other accuser can testify at Cosby trial