EASTERN N.C. - A beautiful weekend with temps again on the rise
The clouds and rain have officially ended for eastern Carolina leaving beautiful days, and clear nights for the next 48 hours. Good conditions for the Geminid Meteor shower are available again Friday night for stargazers that missed the display overnight Thursday.
Be aware, there is a chance for some high clouds to obscure the sky occasionally.
Temperatures will be on a warming trend, headed up to 68 degrees for your Sunday and Monday. Expect late afternoon showers Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday as another storm system passes through. Cooler Wednesday, 54 for your high. Enjoy this mid-December warmth. Usually this time of year, our high temperatures only reach 58 degrees.
- Updated Mercedes-Benz unveils first pickup truck
- Updated Women now drink nearly as much alcohol as men, study finds
- Updated Eight more local counties among 13 additional to receive Disaster Food Assistance
- New One of two workers to die in Boston trench collapse from New Bern
- Trump warns of World War III if Clinton is elected