GREENVILLE - A vigil held in Greenville honored two homicide victims who were killed in January.
The families of Angentte Daniels, 41, and Anthony Johnson, 36, gathered to remember their loved ones.
Daniels was found dead at her Greenville home January 13th in what police said the death was likely a murder-suicide
Johnson, or "Breeze," of Tarboro, was shot and killed outside his Greenville home in January.
"My son was a very nice person," Anthony Johnson's mother, Joyce Johnson, said. "He was a good son."
Police charged Jahreel May, 16, with Johnson's murder, but said the case is still under investigation and more arrests are possible.
Anyone with information on the shooting is asked to call Greenville Crimestoppers.
- Updated 'China's Jack the Ripper' caught after 28 years on the run
- Trump backer tweets cartoon of Clinton in blackface
- Gold Star mom on Kaepernick: I see a flag that draped my son's casket
- Updated Sudan Shriners to hold fundraiser to assist Louisiana flood victims
- Clinton at fundraiser: 'I do not know which Donald Trump will show up' at debates