GREENVILLE - A vigil held in Greenville honored two homicide victims who were killed in January.
The families of Angentte Daniels, 41, and Anthony Johnson, 36, gathered to remember their loved ones.
Daniels was found dead at her Greenville home January 13th in what police said the death was likely a murder-suicide
Johnson, or "Breeze," of Tarboro, was shot and killed outside his Greenville home in January.
"My son was a very nice person," Anthony Johnson's mother, Joyce Johnson, said. "He was a good son."
Police charged Jahreel May, 16, with Johnson's murder, but said the case is still under investigation and more arrests are possible.
Anyone with information on the shooting is asked to call Greenville Crimestoppers.
- Updated Christian bakers who refused to make 'gay cake' lose discrimination appeal
- Updated Parent punches student in the stomach in a school hallway, then just walks away
- Singer Kellie Pickler's father arrested in eastern N.C.
- Spidey-strength: Aussie arachnid carts off mouse-sized snack
- Battle for Mosul: How ISIS is fighting to keep its Iraqi stronghold