GREENVILLE - A vigil held in Greenville honored two homicide victims who were killed in January.
The families of Angentte Daniels, 41, and Anthony Johnson, 36, gathered to remember their loved ones.
Daniels was found dead at her Greenville home January 13th in what police said the death was likely a murder-suicide
Johnson, or "Breeze," of Tarboro, was shot and killed outside his Greenville home in January.
"My son was a very nice person," Anthony Johnson's mother, Joyce Johnson, said. "He was a good son."
Police charged Jahreel May, 16, with Johnson's murder, but said the case is still under investigation and more arrests are possible.
Anyone with information on the shooting is asked to call Greenville Crimestoppers.
- Former Windsor police officer convicted for role in narcotics ring
- Law enforcement investigating deputy-involved shooting in Ayden
- 9-year-old girl dies following head on car collision
- Woman sent to the hospital following car crash with log truck
- Updated Police name Manchester bomber as 22-year-old Salman Abedi