GREENVILLE - Dispatchers confirm a victim was attacked and robbed in East Greenville.
Officials say it happened on East 10th Street and River Bluff Rd.
Very few details are being released, but the assault was reported around 8:45 Sunday night, officials said.
The victim was not taken to the hospital for treatment, according to dispatch. Also, no work if the suspect was caught.
Stay with Newschannel 12 as we continue to gather the facts.
- Updated Aftershocks after 2 powerful quakes in central Italy
- Updated Calais Jungle: Children have 'nowhere to go'
- Updated Apple expected to launch first MacBook Pro in 4 years
- Updated After one alleged attack reported, more follow in UW-Madison sex assault case
- Updated Clinton turns to local radio in her campaign's final days