MOREHEAD CITY, CARTERET COUNTY - Veterans in Eastern Carolina spent the day deep-sea fishing.
Thiry-five vets and their family and/or friends went fishing off the Carteret County Coast. The trip was free to veterans. It was sponsored by the non-profit group "On Target For Vets."
The group left the Morehead City waterfront around 8 a.m. Friday.
Veterans of all ages took part in the fishing trip.
- Updated Grandson charged with beating grandfather to death
- Updated Have you heard of an outdoor preschool? There's now one in ENC.
- Updated OPEC agrees to cut production; oil prices surge
- Updated Eric Trump praises dad's 'courage' in not bringing up Bill Clinton's infidelities
- Updated Michelle Obama goes off on Donald Trump