PLYMOUTH, WASHINGTON COUNTY - An unoccupied house has burned down in an early morning fire in Washington County.
The fire destroyed a house at 103 Cranberry Street in Plymouth. Around 5 a.m, Washington County dispatch said the house was fully engulfed in flames, but crews had finished fighting the fire by 6 a.m.
The house was vacant but still had power running to it when the fire started.
No one was hurt in the fire. NewsChannel 12 is working to learn the cause.
- New Two adults arrested, charged with encouraging, enticing children's fight
- Updated Clinton: Trump's 'final target is democracy itself'
- Updated House Dems expand map as super PAC targets Montana
- Updated Child abducted in North Carolina, Amber Alert issued
- Updated GOP schedules RNC member call as Election Day approaches