WASHINGTON, BEAUFORT COUNTY - Power has been fully restored for more than 10,000 people in Washington Friday morning.
According to Beaufort County Emergency Director John Pack, power was fully back up and running some time before 9 a.m.
Crews were working to determine the reason for the outage that affected more than 10,000 people, Pack said. The outage could have been weather-related, but that has not been confirmed.
The Beaufort County school system was not affected because students were on a holiday break.
- Updated Big reward offered in local breaking and entering case
- Updated Scientists discover coin-sized night frogs in India
- Updated SpaceX aborts space station docking
- New Doctor says coyote followed him into work
- Divisive rhetoric from leaders like Trump, Duterte threatens human rights, Amnesty says