GREENVILLE, PITT COUNTY - The Pitt County home on Hubert Road in Greenville, that was victim of an August 5, breaking and entering case had it's fourth suspect arrested.
Trevian Daniels III, 21, of Ayden now faces charges of Felony Identity Theft; Felony Accessory After the Fact; Possession of Stolen Goods; and Obstruction of Justice.
Daniels III, originally provided a false identity including name and birth date to investigators when they first executed a search warrant.
He followed arrests of Antonio Smith, Tyreece Rascoe, and Dawone Lewis that were brought in on August 7. Deputies tracked down the suspects when one of them used an ID to sell some of the stolen goods.
The break-in that occurred on August 5, resulted in several electronics and a valuable amount of jewelry stolen. Much of the property listed as stolen was recovered.
Daniels III was booked at the Pitt County Detention Center under a $86,500 secured bond.
- Tornado watch for most of Eastern NC canceled
- Fallen local soldier to be honored at weekend NASCAR race
- Investigators stay mum 24 hours after body thought to be missing man's found in ditch
- Many blueberry farmers picking crop earlier than normal
- Tyrrell County residents brace for more after damaging Tuesday storms