NEW BERN - Construction on a new Buffalo Wild Wings restaurant in the New Bern Mall has been pushed back.
Eric Valera with V-Mac Incorporated, a Buffalo Wild Wings franchise, said the opening date was pushed back several months. Construction on the restaurant is scheduled to begin in August. Previous reports had the restaurant opening August 1.
It's unclear when Buffalo Wild Wings will open. No word on what caused the delay.
A tentative opening date is set for Buffalo Wild Wings in New Bern.
Franchise owner Eric Valera told NewsChannel 12 a grand opening is expected for August 1st of this year.
The restaurant will be located inside the New Bern Mall in a spot previously occupied by the Chinese restaurant, Peking Garden Express. Mall owners terminated the Chinese restaurant's lease last year to make room for the Buffalo Wild Wings.
Construction on the space is expected to begin in the next few weeks, according to Valera. The restaurant will bring 55 part-time jobs and 20 full-time jobs to the New Bern area.
- Updated Donald Trump says he will dramatically ramp up donations in final stretch of campaign
- Updated Administration pushes back on criticism of Obamacare rate hikes
- Updated Governor tours storm damage, celebrates openig of Neuse Sports Shop in Kinston
- Updated Report: Marlins pitcher's body had strong alcohol odor
- Make-A-Wish Eastern N.C. grants Onslow County child's wish