CHAPEL HILL, ORANGE COUNTY - Below is UNC Head Basketball Coach Roy Williams' reaction to Reggie Bullock being drafted 25th overall by the L.A. Clippers:
"I am thrilled, just absolutely thrilled for the young man. I'm as ecstatic as I could possibly be. I spoke to Reggie just moments after he was selected and he's so happy and excited. He really did a great job throughout the pre-draft process with his workouts and interviews, especially with the Clippers.
"Everyone knows by now that I was a bit scared initially about his decision to enter the draft because the NBA people that I spoke to said he was a borderline first or second round pick. Most of them told me they thought he would go in the top of the second round, including the NBA evaluation committee. So that was the cause of my concern for someone I care so much about. But the Clippers selecting Reggie in the first round shows everyone how well he performed under pressure in the pre-draft workouts. I take my hat off to him. He earned that first round pick.
"He's going to play for an outstanding coach in Doc Rivers, a friend of mine. Doc's going to do great things with the Clippers and I am just thrilled that Reggie is going to get a chance to be part of that success."
- Updated Defenseless internet 'paying the price' for ignoring security
- Updated Trump: I'd 'love' to fight Biden
- Updated Trump campaign manager: We are vetting people for Trump's cabinet
- Updated Posting ballot selfies: Personal choice or illegal act?
- Trayvon Martin unmentioned as Trump talks of blacks getting shot in the city he died in