CHAPEL HILL - (AP) - The director of a foundation which raises money for the university's dental school said he won't release a Greensboro auditing firm's 2009 review of spending, but did provide a summary late Thursday.
The summary shows Hansbrough, the mother of former Tar Heels star Tyler Hansbrough, traveled to the Atlantic Coast Conference tournament in Atlanta in March 2009, and to an NCAA regional championship in Memphis, Tenn., later that month. Both trips were approved as legitimate fundraising efforts.
Hansbrough this week resigned her $95,000-a-year fundraising job after questions about spending on trips she took with top university fundraiser Matt Kupec.
- New BREAKING NEWS: Man stabbed by girlfriend in New Bern
- Updated Blast near Bogota bullring injures 31, many of them police, reports say
- Updated Limbaugh on the news media: 'They're enemies of Trump'
- State high school basketball playoff pairings released
- Police search for suspect in deaths of Indiana teens who vanished on hike