CHAPEL HILL - (AP) - The director of a foundation which raises money for the university's dental school said he won't release a Greensboro auditing firm's 2009 review of spending, but did provide a summary late Thursday.
The summary shows Hansbrough, the mother of former Tar Heels star Tyler Hansbrough, traveled to the Atlantic Coast Conference tournament in Atlanta in March 2009, and to an NCAA regional championship in Memphis, Tenn., later that month. Both trips were approved as legitimate fundraising efforts.
Hansbrough this week resigned her $95,000-a-year fundraising job after questions about spending on trips she took with top university fundraiser Matt Kupec.
- Updated World's largest pearl sits under a bed for 10 years
- Updated Carteret County Health Department Clinical Services closing for mandatory training
- Updated Amatrice: The town at the epicenter of the Italian earthquake
- Army general to testify in Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl pretrial hearing
- Search continues for naked vandals