ROCKY MOUNT - U.S. Marshals are searching for a man wanted in connection with a quadruple murder in Virginia, and they said he could be in North Carolina.
Officials in Petersburg said Alexander Rosevelt Hill Junior may have killed four people, including a small child, the day before Easter.
U.S. Marshals and police detectives have confirmed that Hill traveled to Roanoke Rapids by taxi just after midnight on Easter Sunday. They said Hill then paid a man to drive him to the Amtrak station in Rocky Mount.
A $5,000.00 reward is being offered for information leading to his arrest. Anyone with information is asked to contact the U.S. Marshals.
- 49ers QB sits during national anthem in protest
- Man arrested in fatal stabbing of 2 nuns in Mississippi
- Italy earthquake: A country in mourning begins burying the dead
- Updated Pence: Trump is 'a CEO at work' on immigration
- A state politician voicing concerns over the Whitewater Center reopening following amoeba death