ROCKY MOUNT - U.S. Marshals are searching for a man wanted in connection with a quadruple murder in Virginia, and they said he could be in North Carolina.
Officials in Petersburg said Alexander Rosevelt Hill Junior may have killed four people, including a small child, the day before Easter.
U.S. Marshals and police detectives have confirmed that Hill traveled to Roanoke Rapids by taxi just after midnight on Easter Sunday. They said Hill then paid a man to drive him to the Amtrak station in Rocky Mount.
A $5,000.00 reward is being offered for information leading to his arrest. Anyone with information is asked to contact the U.S. Marshals.
- One person injured in Greenville shooting
- Son kills father, himself in murder-suicide in Morehead City
- One dead, two injured after early-morning shooting in New Bern
- Coast Guard calls off search for missing Hyde County boaters off Georgia
- Dudley man shot, killed early Saturday; Goldsboro Police investigating