ROCKY MOUNT - U.S. Marshals are searching for a man wanted in connection with a quadruple murder in Virginia, and they said he could be in North Carolina.
Officials in Petersburg said Alexander Rosevelt Hill Junior may have killed four people, including a small child, the day before Easter.
U.S. Marshals and police detectives have confirmed that Hill traveled to Roanoke Rapids by taxi just after midnight on Easter Sunday. They said Hill then paid a man to drive him to the Amtrak station in Rocky Mount.
A $5,000.00 reward is being offered for information leading to his arrest. Anyone with information is asked to contact the U.S. Marshals.
- Updated Ryder Cup: Europe cuts US lead on opening day at Hazeltine
- Updated Wells Fargo made me work overtime -- without extra pay
- Rangers officially complete purchase of Kinston franchise from Minor League Baseball
- Number of vehicle and apartment break-ins reported in Greenville
- A local family's battle with addiction