--WASHINGTON - Washington Police are investigating after they say two people were shot this morning in the parking lot of a McDonald's.
In a press release, the department says they responded to a call of a shooting a little after 3 a.m. at the fast food restaurant, located in the 1400 block of Carolina Avenue. A short time later, they found two victims at Vidant Hospital Washington. One victim has been identified as 22-year-old Roray Razor of Washington. Another 17-year-old victim's name is not being released at this time.
Razor was later taken to Vidant Medical Center in Greenville. His injuries are not thought to be life threatening.
If anyone has any information that will aid the investigation into this shooting they are asked to call the Washington Police Department at 252-946-1444 or Beaufort County Crime Stoppers 252-974-6400.
- Updated Dog recovering after being hit by hunting arrow
- Updated Kerry in leaked audio: "I lost the argument" for use of force in Syria
- Updated Hurricane Matthew roars toward Jamaica as Category 5
- Bees placed on endangered species list -- a first in the US
- Trump on Clinton: 'I can be nastier than she ever can be'