CARTERET COUNTY - Two men are sentenced to prison on drug convictions in Carteret County.
District Attorney Scott Thomas says 30-year-old Josh Paul Willis of Beaufort and 34-year-old Michael Hedaria of Clinton were sentenced this week.
Willis pleaded guilty to two drug charges and one count of obtaining property by false pretense.
He was sentenced to three to seven years in prison.
Hedaria was convicted on several drug charges and was sentenced to 13-25 months in prison.
- New Was New Bern first in America to celebrate George Washington's birthday?
- Updated New Bern stab victim says he was accused of stealing drugs
- Updated Reports: Dolphins acquire TE Thomas from Jaguars
- Updated Trade of Cousins to Pelicans becomes official
- Updated Small plane crashes near Melbourne's Essendon airport