NEW BERN - Two Pitt County men who pleaded guilty to drug charges will served lengthy terms in federal prison.
Nigel Omar Gray, 34, of Greenville was sentenced to 131 months imprisonment and five years supervised release. Torrick Johntrelle Rodgers, 34, of Farmville was sentenced to 221 months imprisonment and five years supervised release.
Both men pleaded guilty to several charges, including conspiracy to distribute cocaine.
- Updated Suicide attacks kill dozens in Syrian city of Homs
- Updated Pence pledges to 'keep our end of the bargain' with top Jewish supporters
- Witness recalls moments before, after Olathe shooting
- Teen wants to be guardian of sister after both parents die
- Prosecutors question NYC mayor in federal probe