GOLDSBORO - Two of the four suspects arrested in connection with the murder of a Goldsboro teen are expected to be in court Monday.
Leonard Joyner and Jerome Butts are being held without bond in the Wayne County jail. This will be the first time they will face a judge.
Goldsboro Police say the victim is believe to be missing teenager Kennedy Fitzgerald McLaurin, Jr.
His remains were found in the Seven Springs area of Wayne County on Sept. 9.
Curtis Omar Etheredge, 17, turned himself in to the Goldsboro Police Department, police said.
Etheredge joins three other people already charged with McLaurin's murder.
Authorities have arrested Leonard Eugene Joyner, 19-year-old Jerome Jilah Butts, and 18-year-old Kevin Edwards Smith.
McLaurin was reported missing Sept. 9. An Amber Alert was issued for the teen. But in a news conference, Goldsboro police said the case had turned into a homicide investigation.
- 49ers QB sits during national anthem in protest
- Man arrested in fatal stabbing of 2 nuns in Mississippi
- Italy earthquake: A country in mourning begins burying the dead
- A state politician voicing concerns over the Whitewater Center reopening following amoeba death
- Syria barrel bomb attack: At least 16 killed at wake in Aleppo