BATH - Deputies in Beaufort County arrested two men, charging them with stealing a bronze ship's wheel from a sailboat at Teach's Point.
Deputies charged Stephen Cruze Foster, 24, and Joshua Floyd Frazier, 20, with the crime. Frazier was arrested in August, while Foster was arrested just last week.
In addition to the ship's wheel, the victim also reported several bronze stanchions and other hardware were stolen.
The ship's wheel was recovered from Poor Boy's Iron and Metal in Belhaven during the investigation.
Both Frazier and Foster face one count of felony larceny.
- Updated Doctor: I wrote Trump's bill of health in 5 minutes
- Updated Trent Woods road closing for repairs starting Sept. 6
- Updated Man arrested in Greenville on drug possession charges
- Updated Badges save officers struck by bullets
- New Bern Shrine Club holding donation drive for Louisiana flood victims