BATH - Deputies in Beaufort County arrested two men, charging them with stealing a bronze ship's wheel from a sailboat at Teach's Point.
Deputies charged Stephen Cruze Foster, 24, and Joshua Floyd Frazier, 20, with the crime. Frazier was arrested in August, while Foster was arrested just last week.
In addition to the ship's wheel, the victim also reported several bronze stanchions and other hardware were stolen.
The ship's wheel was recovered from Poor Boy's Iron and Metal in Belhaven during the investigation.
Both Frazier and Foster face one count of felony larceny.
- Updated Spurned again in DNC vote, progressives threaten revolt
- Updated Truck rams New Orleans crowd during Mardi Gras parade; 28 injured
- Updated Trump declines to attend White House correspondents' dinner
- Judge rules against dismissing charges against Army Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl
- Fire reported in old Calypso Fire Station