WASHINGTON, BEAUFORT COUNTY - Beaufort County Deputies responded to a reported breaking and entering case on August 2nd, around 5:30 P.M., at the Mimosa Mobile Home park in Washington.
After an investigation, Deputies arrested Gerardo Ramirez, 19, and Derick Cannon, 20, both of Washington, in connection to the breaking and entering on August 2nd.
Ramirez and Cannon allegedly forced their way into the victim's residence, assaulted and attempted to rob the occupant of the home. Police say the victim was
treated and released from Vidant Beaufort Hospital for injuries he sustained during the assault.
Both Ramirez and Cannon will face charges of breaking and entering to terrorize, attempted common law robbery, conspiracy to commit common law robbery, forcible trespassing, assault inflicting serious injury and injury to real property.
Ramirez was held in the Beaufort County Detention Center on a $15,000 secured
bond. Cannon was held in the Beaufort County Detention Center on a $30,000 secured bond.
- Updated 2 powerful earthquakes rattle Italy
- Updated Governor tours storm damage, celebrates openig of Neuse Sports Shop in Kinston
- SkyWest Airlines pilot accused of operating aircraft while intoxicated
- City of New Bern to celebrate Third Avenue extension
- Ex-congressman: 'If Trump loses, I'm grabbing my musket'