JACKSONVILLE, ONSLOW COUNTY - A second man has been arrested for back to back home invasions in Onslow County.
Thomas Lorell Duncan's attorney brought him to the Onslow County Sheriff's Office and turned Duncan over to Onslow County Sheriff's Office detectives on Tuesday. Duncan, 33, is charged in two home invasions on September 17. Deputies also arrested Millard Luis Sailor, 25, on September 21 for the same home invasions. Sailor is in the Onslow County Jail under a $360,000 bond.
Sailor and Duncan were charged for a home invasion at 1032 Aaron Lane in Jacksonville on September 17 around 3:10 a.m. Deputies say 36 minutes later, Sailor and Duncan went to 2980 Burgaw Hwy in Jacksonville and committed a second home invasion. Onslow County Sheriff's Office Detectives recovered a handgun and other evidence stolen from the home invasion during a search of Millard Sailor's home.
Both suspects are each charged with a two counts of a total of nine charges, including 1st Degree Burglary, Robbery with a Dangerous Weapon, Kidnapping and Larceny.
- LIVE FBI reviewing new emails in Clinton classified information probe
- Updated Duplin County man arrested for drugs, guns and explosives
- Updated Viewer captures photos, video of manatees in Pine Knoll Shores
- Updated Bill Cosby is legally blind, according to defense attorneys
- Updated Stocks sink on Clinton email bombshell