JACKSONVILLE, ONSLOW COUNTY - A second man has been arrested for back to back home invasions in Onslow County.
Thomas Lorell Duncan's attorney brought him to the Onslow County Sheriff's Office and turned Duncan over to Onslow County Sheriff's Office detectives on Tuesday. Duncan, 33, is charged in two home invasions on September 17. Deputies also arrested Millard Luis Sailor, 25, on September 21 for the same home invasions. Sailor is in the Onslow County Jail under a $360,000 bond.
Sailor and Duncan were charged for a home invasion at 1032 Aaron Lane in Jacksonville on September 17 around 3:10 a.m. Deputies say 36 minutes later, Sailor and Duncan went to 2980 Burgaw Hwy in Jacksonville and committed a second home invasion. Onslow County Sheriff's Office Detectives recovered a handgun and other evidence stolen from the home invasion during a search of Millard Sailor's home.
Both suspects are each charged with a two counts of a total of nine charges, including 1st Degree Burglary, Robbery with a Dangerous Weapon, Kidnapping and Larceny.
- Havelock PD seeks person of interest in club stabbing
- Seven Springs man ends up in ICU after fight with detention officers
- Suspects in animal cruelty case to appear in court Monday
- National Boat Safety Week encourages safety in the water
- Pitt County NAACP to hold meeting to discuss families, mental health