MANN'S HARBOR - Two departures on the Cedar Island-Ocracoke ferry route have been canceled for Wednesday, August 14 in order for the M/V Sea Level to undergo its annual U.S. Coast Guard inspection. The inspection is a yearly requirement for each vessel in the NC Ferry System.
The canceled departures are the 11:30 a.m. run from Cedar Island and the 3:00 p.m. run from Ocracoke.
The amended schedule for Wednesday, August 14 will be as follows:
· Departing Cedar Island at 7:00 a.m., 10, 1:00 p.m., 4, and 5:30.
· Departing Ocracoke at 7:30 a.m., 10, 1:00 p.m., 4:30, and 8.
For additional information, please call the Cedar Island terminal at (252) 225-7411.
- Traveling Vietnam War memorial in Morehead City for Memorial Day weekend
- Greenville Hilton earns accolades thanks to guest satisfaction
- Animal control investigating chemical burns on dog found in Duplin County
- Lenoir County Sheriff's Office loses K-9 to medical issue
- Documents: Man tried to bite flight attendant before jumping out of plane in Charlotte