GREENVILLE - We have a crew on scene of a crash in Greenville. The incident is at the intersection of 5th and Arlington.
The crash involves two vehicles, with one now sitting in a ravine. Fire officials say the driver of the white car in the ravine suffered several broken bones; officials believe her injuries were the most extensive. Police have not released her name yet, but we do know she is in her 50s and speaking to rescue crews. The driver of the other vehicle, 58-year-old Ken Caldwell, was also injured, but his injuries are not believed to be severe.
- Updated Police monitoring crosswalks and school zones on first day
- Updated Mark Zuckerberg hopes to demo his AI butler next month
- Updated Woman sues Milwaukee Brewers over foul ball incident
- Updated Japan's first passenger jet had a nightmare weekend
- Updated Study: Most adults with depression aren't treated