WASHINGTON - Two women are charged with embezzling money from an elderly woman, Washington police said Wednesday.
29-year-old Crystal Nobles and 28-year-old Louise Taylor, both of Chocowinity, were arrested Dec. 20. Police said the pair embezzled a large mount of money from an elderly woman whom they cared for. Police said they recovered some of the money, and additional charges maybe filed pending an investigation.
Nobles and Taylor were placed in the Beaufort County Jail under $50,000 bonds pending court appearances.
Police said the victim's identity is being withheld due to safety reasons.
- Updated Local pharmacist recommends ways to save on EpiPens
- Updated Chicago police move to fire officers in Laquan McDonald shooting
- Updated NBA rookies say Kinston's Ingram will have best career
- Updated Trump lifts ban on media outlets, at least for pool duty
- New Silver alert issued for missing Washington woman