WINTERVILLE, PITT COUNTY - A two-car wreck sent two people to a hospital Tuesday night.
A Honda Odyssey, driven by 52-year-old Susan Patrick, was turning from Firetower Road onto Winding Branches Drive in Winterville, when her car collided with a Volvo, driven by 22-year-old Kyle Gehn.
Patrick's 16-year-old son, who was also riding in the Honda, complained of a headache and went to Vidant Medical Center, police said. Gehn was transported on a stretcher with a neck brace to Vidant Medical Center as well. Their conditions were not released.
Charges have not been filed as officers continue to investigate.
- Updated Vine's dead. Is Twitter next?
- Updated IRS impersonators accused of stealing millions from the elderly
- Trump costumes most popular this Halloween
- With Michelle Obama, Hillary Clinton says 'dignity and respect for women' on the ballot
- General: Up to 900 ISIS fighters killed in battle for Mosul