KINSTON - An undercover drug operation involving four law enforcement agencies leads to the arrest of two people.
Lorenza Peacock and Laquana Sanders were both arrested on heroin charges.
Officials say an undercover officer with the Craven County Sheriff's Office bought 5 bricks of heroin from Peacock during a "buy-bust" operation in Kinston Monday night.
When officers went to arrest Peacock, he led them on a car chase, with Sanders in the car.
Each baggy of heroin was valued at 7 to 10 dollars each.
- Updated The history behind Kaepernick's anthem protest
- Police say erratic driving leads to arrest, stolen vehicle recovered
- Yokohama Tire Corporation Selects North Carolina for Technical Development Center, Creating 56 Jobs
- McCain, Rubio, Wasserman Schultz face Tuesday primary tests
- Parmalee announces their return to Greenville