KINSTON - An undercover drug operation involving four law enforcement agencies leads to the arrest of two people.
Lorenza Peacock and Laquana Sanders were both arrested on heroin charges.
Officials say an undercover officer with the Craven County Sheriff's Office bought 5 bricks of heroin from Peacock during a "buy-bust" operation in Kinston Monday night.
When officers went to arrest Peacock, he led them on a car chase, with Sanders in the car.
Each baggy of heroin was valued at 7 to 10 dollars each.
- Updated Trump's path to 270 runs through ... Maine?
- Updated WikiLeaks-released memo outlines Bill Clinton's lucrative speeches
- Updated Hillary Clinton to hold election night party under real glass ceiling
- Tequila, dance parties and Adele: Hillary Clinton finally lets loose
- Dems sue GOP over Trump's 'rigged' complaints