CHOCOWINITY, BEAUFORT COUNTY - Beaufort County deputies arrest two men on drug charges this week.
Deputies say Robert Smith, Jr. and Raul Renteria were arrested in connection with suspicious activity in the parking lot of the Chocowinity Burger King. When deputies approached their car, they say they found 11 doses of oxymorphone and a glass smoking pipe.
Smith and Renteria faces several charges including possession with intent to sell and deliver a controlled substance.
- Man arrested in fatal stabbing of 2 nuns in Mississippi
- Italy earthquake: A country in mourning begins burying the dead
- Updated Nate Parker on 'toxic masculinity,' consent and 'male privilege'
- Updated Chocowinity town commissioner arrested for allegedly assaulting a female
- Legendary Watermelon Festival continues today