CHOCOWINITY, BEAUFORT COUNTY - Beaufort County deputies arrest two men on drug charges this week.
Deputies say Robert Smith, Jr. and Raul Renteria were arrested in connection with suspicious activity in the parking lot of the Chocowinity Burger King. When deputies approached their car, they say they found 11 doses of oxymorphone and a glass smoking pipe.
Smith and Renteria faces several charges including possession with intent to sell and deliver a controlled substance.
- New Greenville Hilton earns accolades thanks to guest satisfaction
- Animal control investigating chemical burns on dog found in Duplin County
- Lenoir County Sheriff's Office loses K-9 to medical issue
- Documents: Man tried to bite flight attendant before jumping out of plane in Charlotte
- Manchester attack: Hunt for possible 2nd bomb under way