KINSTON - Police arrested two men in Lenoir County after responding to a burglary call on Stallings Drive in Kinston on Monday.
Officials say that when they arrived, one suspect jumped from a second story window and ran.
That suspect, Nakeia Becton, was arrested a short time later on Riley Road, according to officers. During a search of the residence, a second suspect, Jneaka Sutton, was found hiding in an upstairs closet, police said.
Becton was charged with First Degree Burglary, Felony Larcency and Possession of Stolen Goods. He was placed in the Lenoir County Jail under a $80,000.00 secured bond.
Sutton was charged with First Degree Burglary and placed in the Lenoir County Jail under a $50,000.00 secured bond.
- Updated The history behind Kaepernick's anthem protest
- Police say erratic driving leads to arrest, stolen vehicle recovered
- Yokohama Tire Corporation Selects North Carolina for Technical Development Center, Creating 56 Jobs
- McCain, Rubio, Wasserman Schultz face Tuesday primary tests
- Parmalee announces their return to Greenville