CRAVEN COUNTY - The director of the Tryon Palace in New Bern is retiring after more than 30 years on the job, according to documents from the Craven County Board of Commissioners.
The Commissioners plan to honor Kay Williams at their Monday meeting.
A tribute recognizing Williams' service is planned for early October.
- Updated Death of senior leader al-Adnani caps bad month for ISIS
- Ryan Lochte's new endorsement deal is for crime prevention device
- Beaufort County deputies arrest registered sex offender living in Chocowinity
- Fire chief killed in workers' bus crash remembered as 'amazing'
- ECU professor predicts presidential election results