CRAVEN COUNTY - The director of the Tryon Palace in New Bern is retiring after more than 30 years on the job, according to documents from the Craven County Board of Commissioners.
The Commissioners plan to honor Kay Williams at their Monday meeting.
A tribute recognizing Williams' service is planned for early October.
- Updated Aftershocks after 2 powerful quakes in central Italy
- Updated Calais Jungle: Children have 'nowhere to go'
- Updated Apple expected to launch first MacBook Pro in 4 years
- Updated After one alleged attack reported, more follow in UW-Madison sex assault case
- Updated Clinton turns to local radio in her campaign's final days