SNEADS FERRY, ONSLOW COUNTY - A truck trying to go under the drive-thru of a bank ended up damaging the building instead.
It happened at the First Citizens Bank at 960 Highway 210 in Sneads Ferry Friday.
According to officials on scene, the driver of a Penske rental truck tried to go under the bank's drive-thru. But the truck was too tall and tore a portion of the drive-thru off.
The truck driver said the truck is 12-foot-7 , but there was no height sign outside the bank.
There is no word on whether charges will be filed.
- Son kills father, himself in murder-suicide in Morehead City
- One dead, two injured after early-morning shooting in New Bern
- Coast Guard calls off search for missing Hyde County boaters off Georgia
- Dudley man shot, killed early Saturday; Goldsboro Police investigating
- Travelers out in bunches for Memorial Day weekend