GREENVILLE - A warehouse that housed a local farmer's market was damaged when a truck inside the building caught fire, investigators said.
Firefighters responded to the corner of Pitt Street and Martin Street in Greenville just after 6 p.m. Tuesday.
A truck inside the warehouse caught fire, but the cause was unknown, investigators said.
The blaze caused moderate damage to the building, investigators said. No one was hurt.
- Updated WHO: Americas officially free from measles
- Updated The Fed under attack, but still profitable for taxpayers
- Updated Laundromat with a classroom: Charleston's outreach to underserved kids
- Updated Trooper offers to drive grieving man 100 miles after traffic stop
- Updated Tip-Off tournament moved from Puerto Rico to Florida