The U.S. National Hurricane Center says a tropical depression in the Atlantic has weakened to a tropical wave as it approaches the Lesser Antilles.
Its maximum sustained winds Wednesday are near 35 mph (55 kph).
It is centered about 365 miles (590 kilometers) east of the Lesser Antilles and is moving west-northwest near 25 mph (41 kph).
Forecasts say the storm is likely to move quickly westward through the Lesser Antilles on Wednesday evening. It also is forecast to continue weakening.
- 49ers QB sits during national anthem in protest
- Man arrested in fatal stabbing of 2 nuns in Mississippi
- Italy earthquake: A country in mourning begins burying the dead
- New Pence: Trump is 'a CEO at work' on immigration
- A state politician voicing concerns over the Whitewater Center reopening following amoeba death