Pamlico County - Troopers say two people were injured in a four wheeler crash Saturday night. It happened on Scott Town Road near Highway 306 in Grantsboro.
The Pamlico County Sheriff's Office says the crash happened just after 8 o'clock.
State troopers say two men were driving the four wheeler illegally on Scott Town Road when the driver crossed the center line and crashed in a ditch.
The driver was air lifted to the hospital. The other man had minor injuries. Scott Town road was shut down for about an hour Saturday night. Troopers say speed and alcohol were factors in the crash. There's no word if any charges will be filed.
- Body found along side of road in Jacksonville
- New Cops and Barbers works to bridge gap between GPD, community
- Updated Law enforcement investigating deputy-involved shooting in Ayden
- Chocowinity soldier killed in action to be honored in NASCAR race
- Updated Tornado touches down in Sampson Co., warnings issued elsewhere