VANCEBORO - Troopers are looking for the driver of a vehicle that was in a roll over accident late Friday in Craven County.
Troopers said the accident happened on Ange Road, when a white ford excursion crashed traveling north to Highway 118. At 11:40, the driver of the SUV lost control and rolled several times before coming to rest on its side.
On scene, troopers questioned a man named Curtis Gibson. Gibson told troopers he had been a passenger in the vehicle and was unsure who the driver was or where they went.
First responders combed the woods looking for the driver but found nothing.
It's unclear if alcohol was a factor in the crash. No one was taken to the hospital.
The wreck is under investigation.
- Updated Brooklyn's coolest hotels and hottest hangouts
- Updated Trump has 3,643 websites that range from TrumpEmpire.com to TrumpFraud.org
- Updated Snapchat Spectacles now for sale online
- Updated Angelina Jolie opens up about family after split with Brad Pitt
- Trump's promises hit Washington reality in first month