A truck overturns, ejecting the driver and sending her to a hospital, Highway Patrol troopers said.
It happened Wednesday afternoon north of Pirates Road, near Highway 17 in New Bern. A 28-year-old woman was driving a truck, when she lost control and crashed her vehicle into a ditch, troopers said. The truck then overturned, ejecting the driver.
She was taken to a hospital with injuries, but the extent was unknown. The truck was the only vehicle involved in the wreck, troopers said. No one else was hurt.
- Updated Volkswagen agrees to compensate US dealers over emissions scandal
- Updated Lochte's presence is desired by Brazilian authorities
- Updated Heroin seizure a 'substantial' dent in opioid epidemic
- Updated Jimmy Carter, rebuilding after cancer
- New Binghamton University: 'Stop White People' event was 'ironic'