A truck overturns, ejecting the driver and sending her to a hospital, Highway Patrol troopers said.
It happened Wednesday afternoon north of Pirates Road, near Highway 17 in New Bern. A 28-year-old woman was driving a truck, when she lost control and crashed her vehicle into a ditch, troopers said. The truck then overturned, ejecting the driver.
She was taken to a hospital with injuries, but the extent was unknown. The truck was the only vehicle involved in the wreck, troopers said. No one else was hurt.
- Updated NOAA predicts above-average hurricane season for 2017
- Updated Couple watches in horror as kittens tossed from moving car, run over
- Updated Havelock Police, high school students explore the horrors of drunk driving
- Facility for developmentally disabled gets overhauled kitchen
- Coast Guard to use air units in search for local fishing crew