JACKSONVILLE, ONSLOW COUNTY - Deputies have arrested three suspects in Onslow County on meth charges.
Randy Murray, 25, Jennifer Alice Orr, 24, and Robert Donald Rogers, 28, all from Jacksonville, are accused of working together to make methamphetamine, according to arrest warrants from the Onslow County Sheriff's Office. The suspects were arrested on Monday.
Murray and Orr have each been charged with felony conspiracy and two counts of possessing/distributing meth precursor, the warrants stated. Rogers has been charged with felony conspiracy and manufacturing methamphetamine.
- Man arrested in fatal stabbing of 2 nuns in Mississippi
- Italy earthquake: A country in mourning begins burying the dead
- Updated Amid Zika fears, Florida theme parks offer mosquito repellent
- New Vandemere Waterfront Park reopens five years after Hurricane Irene destruction
- Stand Up Outfitters 5th annual Colonial paddle board race