JACKSONVILLE, ONSLOW COUNTY - Deputies have arrested three suspects in Onslow County on meth charges.
Randy Murray, 25, Jennifer Alice Orr, 24, and Robert Donald Rogers, 28, all from Jacksonville, are accused of working together to make methamphetamine, according to arrest warrants from the Onslow County Sheriff's Office. The suspects were arrested on Monday.
Murray and Orr have each been charged with felony conspiracy and two counts of possessing/distributing meth precursor, the warrants stated. Rogers has been charged with felony conspiracy and manufacturing methamphetamine.
- Son kills father, himself in murder-suicide in Morehead City
- One dead, two injured after early-morning shooting in New Bern
- Coast Guard calls off search for missing Hyde County boaters off Georgia
- Dudley man shot, killed early Saturday; Goldsboro Police investigating
- Travelers out in bunches for Memorial Day weekend