ONSLOW COUNTY - Three men are accused of assaulting a Sneads Ferry man with a knife, a baseball bat, and their hands, that's according to court documents. The arrest warrants state that the men also stole the victim's cell phone.
Robin Edens, 30, of Sneads Ferry, Michael Jones, 24, of Holly Ridge, James Bowman, 45, of Sneads Ferry, were charged Friday by the Onslow County Sheriff's Office with felony conspiracy, first-degree kidnapping, robbery with a dangerous weapon and assault with a deadly weapon serious injury.
The incident happened on November 26th.
Two other men, who have not yet been charged, are also accused of conspiring to kidnap and terrorize the victim.
Bond for Edens and Jones was set at $400,000 each. Bond for Bowman was set at more than $300,000. The men are scheduled to appear before an Onslow County Judge on Monday.
- Updated Hope that someone gets my message in a bottle - and someone did ... 50 years later
- Updated Deputies looking to identify man wanted for questioning in fraud case
- Updated Mediterranean migrant deaths reach record level in 2016
- Updated Megyn Kelly's epic clash with Newt Gingrich
- Updated Dogs go on poop patrol to sniff out fecal bacteria