Turning tragedy into triumph- 2013 had many instances where local families did just that. NewsChannel 12 highlights three of those stories- a Craven County couple raising awareness after their baby died from a rare genetic disease, a local man who wants to empower those with disabilities, and a paralyzed high school wrestler determined to walk again. Jaime McCutcheon reports.
- New Tornado warnings issued for Duplin, Tyrrell, Dare counties.
- Body found along side of road in Jacksonville
- Updated Law enforcement investigating deputy-involved shooting in Ayden
- UPDATE: No bomb discovered after threat made at West Craven Middle School
- Seven Springs man dies after fight with detention officers