Two women, busted during a traffic stop, are accused of carrying and trafficking drugs.
Jones County deputies arrested Alison Michelle Andrews, 36, and Autumn Truelove, 29, Tuesday afternoon.
Deputies stopped the women on Highway 41 East for suspicion of DWI.
They searched the car and allegedly found heroin, prescription narcotics and disposable syringes.
Both women are charged with two counts of trafficking in opium, possession of heroin and possession of drug paraphernalia.
Truelove is also charged with driving while impaired.
- New Two adults arrested, charged with encouraging, enticing children's fight
- Updated Clinton: Trump's 'final target is democracy itself'
- Updated House Dems expand map as super PAC targets Montana
- Updated Child abducted in North Carolina, Amber Alert issued
- Updated GOP schedules RNC member call as Election Day approaches