AT 322 PM EDT...NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE DOPPLER RADAR INDICATED A TORNADO OVER WADE...OR 12 MILES EAST OF FAYETTEVILLE...MOVING NORTHEAST AT 40 MPH. DAMAGING STRAIGHT LINE WINDS IN EXCESS OF 58 MPH ARE ALSO LIKELY WITH THIS STORM.
Tornado Watch for all counties in Eastern North Carolina until 8:00 PM.
- Updated Defenseless internet 'paying the price' for ignoring security
- Updated Trump: I'd 'love' to fight Biden
- Updated Trump campaign manager: We are vetting people for Trump's cabinet
- Updated Posting ballot selfies: Personal choice or illegal act?
- Trayvon Martin unmentioned as Trump talks of blacks getting shot in the city he died in