NEW BERN - Some Fairfield Harbour residents have been without power since last night's snow storm.
A manager at Tideland EMC Power Company says that crews expect the power to be back up at 3:00 p.m.
Last night, a large pine tree blew over in the wind cutting off power to a substation circuit in the area. The circuit provided power to both Craven and Pamlico Counties Crews have been out fixing the circuit and the power lines.
- Updated Verizon cuts Yahoo deal price by $350 million
- Updated Crowdfunding site helps make adoptions possible
- Updated Bodies of more than 70 migrants wash up on Libya's coast
- Updated Residents evacuate after levee breach in California
- Updated Acupuncture shows promise in migraine treatment, study says