NEW BERN - Some Fairfield Harbour residents have been without power since last night's snow storm.
A manager at Tideland EMC Power Company says that crews expect the power to be back up at 3:00 p.m.
Last night, a large pine tree blew over in the wind cutting off power to a substation circuit in the area. The circuit provided power to both Craven and Pamlico Counties Crews have been out fixing the circuit and the power lines.
- Body found along side of road in Jacksonville
- New Cops and Barbers works to bridge gap between GPD, community
- Updated Law enforcement investigating deputy-involved shooting in Ayden
- Chocowinity soldier killed in action to be honored in NASCAR race
- Updated Tornado touches down in Sampson Co., warnings issued elsewhere