ONSLOW COUNTY - Troopers say a two-vehicle crash in Onslow County sent three teenagers to the hospital.
It happened around 5:30 Wednesday night at the intersection of Highway 17 and Murrill Hill Road, near Verona, south of Jacksonville.
Troopers say a Jeep Wrangler was traveling southbound on Highway 17 when a small passenger car pulled out in front of it.
The car then spun around and ended up in a ditch.
Troopers say the three teenagers inside the car were injured and taken to Onslow Memorial Hospital, but they are expected to be okay.
The driver of the Jeep was not injured.
The 17-year-old driver of the passenger car is being charged with failure to yield, driving without a license and not wearing his seatbelt.
- Updated Christian bakers who refused to make 'gay cake' lose discrimination appeal
- Updated Parent punches student in the stomach in a school hallway, then just walks away
- Singer Kellie Pickler's father arrested in eastern N.C.
- Spidey-strength: Aussie arachnid carts off mouse-sized snack
- Battle for Mosul: How ISIS is fighting to keep its Iraqi stronghold