ONSLOW COUNTY - Troopers say a two-vehicle crash in Onslow County sent three teenagers to the hospital.
It happened around 5:30 Wednesday night at the intersection of Highway 17 and Murrill Hill Road, near Verona, south of Jacksonville.
Troopers say a Jeep Wrangler was traveling southbound on Highway 17 when a small passenger car pulled out in front of it.
The car then spun around and ended up in a ditch.
Troopers say the three teenagers inside the car were injured and taken to Onslow Memorial Hospital, but they are expected to be okay.
The driver of the Jeep was not injured.
The 17-year-old driver of the passenger car is being charged with failure to yield, driving without a license and not wearing his seatbelt.
- Updated Police monitoring crosswalks and school zones on first day
- Updated Mark Zuckerberg hopes to demo his AI butler next month
- Updated Woman sues Milwaukee Brewers over foul ball incident
- Updated Japan's first passenger jet had a nightmare weekend
- Updated Study: Most adults with depression aren't treated