ONSLOW COUNTY - Troopers say a two-vehicle crash in Onslow County sent three teenagers to the hospital.
It happened around 5:30 Wednesday night at the intersection of Highway 17 and Murrill Hill Road, near Verona, south of Jacksonville.
Troopers say a Jeep Wrangler was traveling southbound on Highway 17 when a small passenger car pulled out in front of it.
The car then spun around and ended up in a ditch.
Troopers say the three teenagers inside the car were injured and taken to Onslow Memorial Hospital, but they are expected to be okay.
The driver of the Jeep was not injured.
The 17-year-old driver of the passenger car is being charged with failure to yield, driving without a license and not wearing his seatbelt.
- New Tornado warnings issued for Duplin, Tyrrell, Dare counties.
- Body found along side of road in Jacksonville
- Updated Law enforcement investigating deputy-involved shooting in Ayden
- UPDATE: No bomb discovered after threat made at West Craven Middle School
- Seven Springs man dies after fight with detention officers