JACKSONVILLE - We're gathering details on the arrests of three people accused of assaulting a man inside a Jacksonville hotel room.
The alleged assault happened at the Quality Inn located on North Marine Blvd in Jacksonville on Sunday.
The Jacksonville Daily news says the assault suspects are 30-year-old Tyron Long, 35-year-old Marcus Alston, and 27-year-old Nichole Acosta. All three are Virginia residents.
The paper said the three are accused of seriously injuring a man after beating him with a baseball bat, damaging the property of Quality Inn, and stealing $175 dollars. All three are currently at the Onslow County Jail.
- New Rousseff's impeachment trial opens in Brazil
- Updated Navy surprises ailing WWII veteran at his home
- Updated Here's what happened to AIDS drug that spiked 5,000%
- Accused Pitt Co. murder suspect officially charged with murder of three children
- Greenville Fire & Rescue classifies overnight fire as intentional