FAYETTEVILLE, CUMBERLAND COUNTY - Authorities say someone stole a delivery van in Fayetteville with $18,000 worth of beer inside.
The Fayetteville Observer reports (http://bit.ly/Jlkm2K ) that the van contained fifty cases of beer and 10 kegs. It was stolen sometime overnight Thursday while it was parked outside an apartment building. The driver discovered it was gone Friday morning.
The thief left three cases behind in the parking lot.
The van belonged to Millennium Beverage of Charlotte, which provides wine and craft beers to restaurants and stores in North and South Carolina.
- New Eyewitness claims woman threw kittens from moving car
- Fallen local soldier to be honored at weekend NASCAR race
- Investigators stay mum 24 hours after body thought to be missing man's found in ditch
- Many blueberry farmers picking crop earlier than normal
- Demolition date set for old New Bern Days Inn