NEW BERN - From everyone here at NewsChannel12, we want to wish all of the viewers who called in to the Cystic Fibrosis Telethon a very sincere thank you.
Together we raised $414,002 for CF research. With your help, we can fund research to fight this debilitating condition.
Cystic Fibrosis is a genetic disease affects the lungs and digestive system. Often times fatal, an estimated 30,000 people, mostly children, suffer from the disease in the United State, according to the Cistic Fibrosis Foundation.
With your help, scientists and doctors are working to find a cure.
Once again, thank you, from everyone here, and from CF patients around the globe.
- Italy earthquake: A country in mourning begins burying the dead
- Updated Greater New Bern Business Expo attracts thousands
- Updated Five years since Hurricane Irene made landfall in Eastern Carolina
- Updated Funeral for mother and three children murdered in Greenville
- In presidential elections, size doesn't always matter