PORTLAND, Ore. - Portland police have arrested two 17-year-old teens for allegedly throwing rocks at cars on Interstate 205.
The boys were charged with reckless endangerment and criminal mischief and released to their parents.
Officers were alerted Sunday afternoon when two motorists reported that someone threw rocks onto their cars as they were driving northbound on I-205. No one was hurt.
Police checked the area near the highway overpass and took two teens into custody.
- 49ers QB sits during national anthem in protest
- Man arrested in fatal stabbing of 2 nuns in Mississippi
- Italy earthquake: A country in mourning begins burying the dead
- A state politician voicing concerns over the Whitewater Center reopening following amoeba death
- Syria barrel bomb attack: At least 16 killed at wake in Aleppo