PORTLAND, Ore. - Portland police have arrested two 17-year-old teens for allegedly throwing rocks at cars on Interstate 205.
The boys were charged with reckless endangerment and criminal mischief and released to their parents.
Officers were alerted Sunday afternoon when two motorists reported that someone threw rocks onto their cars as they were driving northbound on I-205. No one was hurt.
Police checked the area near the highway overpass and took two teens into custody.
- Traveling Vietnam War memorial in Morehead City for Memorial Day weekend
- Greenville Hilton earns accolades thanks to guest satisfaction
- Animal control investigating chemical burns on dog found in Duplin County
- Lenoir County Sheriff's Office loses K-9 to medical issue
- Documents: Man tried to bite flight attendant before jumping out of plane in Charlotte