WAYNE COUNTY - Two teens are accused of stealing $900 worth of electronics from a church.
Wayne County deputies arrested 16-year-old Dylan Thomas and 19-year-old Milton Atkinson.
Each is charged with breaking and entering and possession of stolen goods.
The break-in happened at a church in the Rosewood Community Monday night.
All of the stolen property has been returned.
- Man arrested in fatal stabbing of 2 nuns in Mississippi
- Italy earthquake: A country in mourning begins burying the dead
- Updated Rhymefest's angry tweet draws Chicago police apology
- Amid Zika fears, Florida theme parks offer mosquito repellent
- Vandemere Waterfront Park reopens five years after Hurricane Irene destruction