GREENVILLE - A 15-year-old girl was shot after an early morning fight at a party in Greenville.
Police said somebody fired a weapon into the crowd at 209 Beech St. as a result of that fight. It happened just after midnight, Sunday.
The teenager was shot in the shoulder. She was taken to Vidant Medical Center.
Police said they were interviewing witnesses and will follow up on all leads and suspects.
Alcohol was allegedly being sold to minors at the party.
The teenager's condition is unavailable at this time.
- Updated Autism link to herpes during pregnancy may be overstated, experts say
- New Silver Alert issued for missing Beaufort County man
- New North Carolina lawmaker introduces 'life at conception' bill
- Updated Verizon to test 5G in 11 cities
- Updated Astronomers discover 7 Earth-sized planets orbiting nearby star