GREENVILLE - A 15-year-old girl was shot after an early morning fight at a party in Greenville.
Police said somebody fired a weapon into the crowd at 209 Beech St. as a result of that fight. It happened just after midnight, Sunday.
The teenager was shot in the shoulder. She was taken to Vidant Medical Center.
Police said they were interviewing witnesses and will follow up on all leads and suspects.
Alcohol was allegedly being sold to minors at the party.
The teenager's condition is unavailable at this time.
- Italy earthquake survivors: "The future is finished"
- Updated Trump's immigration pivot a buzz kill for Coulter's book tour
- Updated Recovering heroin addict thanks officer who arrested her
- Updated John Krasinski on 'The Hollars': I 'stole' a trick from George Clooney
- Updated Bangladeshi police: Dhaka terror attack planner killed