KINSTON, LENOIR COUNTY - Police in Kinston said a teen who had been missing for more than a month has been found safe.
A family member reported that 16-year-old Randy Romfo was found in the area of Dudley in Wayne County Wednesday. The teen is safe, according to police.
Romfo was reported missing on Nov. 7 after visiting his friend's house near Briarfield Road in Kinston, said police.
Police did not explain why the teen went missing or where he had been before he was found.
- Updated Kerry in leaked audio: "I lost the argument" for use of force in Syria
- Updated Hurricane Matthew roars toward Jamaica as Category 5
- Bees placed on endangered species list -- a first in the US
- Trump on Clinton: 'I can be nastier than she ever can be'
- Illinois to yank billions from Wells Fargo amid scandal