KINSTON, LENOIR COUNTY - Police in Kinston said a teen who had been missing for more than a month has been found safe.
A family member reported that 16-year-old Randy Romfo was found in the area of Dudley in Wayne County Wednesday. The teen is safe, according to police.
Romfo was reported missing on Nov. 7 after visiting his friend's house near Briarfield Road in Kinston, said police.
Police did not explain why the teen went missing or where he had been before he was found.
- Updated World's largest pearl sits under a bed for 10 years
- Updated Carteret County Health Department Clinical Services closing for mandatory training
- Updated Amatrice: The town at the epicenter of the Italian earthquake
- Army general to testify in Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl pretrial hearing
- Search continues for naked vandals