GREENVILLE, PITT COUNTY - A teen charged in connection with the murder of a Greenville man is indicted by the grand jury.
Jahrheel May was indicted by a grand jury on murder charges. This happened Monday, according to court records. May was indicted on attempted robbery and conspiracy charges in February.
May is charged in the brutal shooting death of 36-year-old Anthony Johnson.
Johnson, known as "Breeze" to family, was found gunned down outside his home on Westgate Drive in Greenville on January 2nd.
Authorities said May and one other unknown individual attempted to rob Johnson of money and marijuana. According to the indictment, May attempted to rob Johnson with a .40 caliber handgun.
May is also charged with Johnson's murder. No word on when the grand jury will meet for this charge.
- Updated Brooklyn's coolest hotels and hottest hangouts
- Updated Trump has 3,643 websites that range from TrumpEmpire.com to TrumpFraud.org
- Updated Snapchat Spectacles now for sale online
- Angelina Jolie opens up about family after split with Brad Pitt
- Trump's promises hit Washington reality in first month