GREENVILLE - A teen, wanted for allegedly raping a 12-year-old girl, was arrested.
Hassan Moore ,17, was put in jail under a $1 million secured bond. Greenville officers found Moore hiding in a backyard on McClellan street Friday and arrested him, police said.
Moore was accused of raping a 12-year-old girl at the victim's home between Oct. 29 and Nov. 11. He was charged with three counts of first-degree rape of a child.
- Updated Lawsuit: Mississippi deprives blacks of equal education
- Body found along side of road in Jacksonville
- Cops and Barbers works to bridge gap between GPD, community
- Local teacher plays role in development of US Forest Service museum
- Chocowinity soldier killed in action to be honored in NASCAR race