GREENVILLE - A teen, wanted for allegedly raping a 12-year-old girl, was arrested.
Hassan Moore ,17, was put in jail under a $1 million secured bond. Greenville officers found Moore hiding in a backyard on McClellan street Friday and arrested him, police said.
Moore was accused of raping a 12-year-old girl at the victim's home between Oct. 29 and Nov. 11. He was charged with three counts of first-degree rape of a child.
- Updated Spurned again in DNC vote, progressives threaten revolt
- Updated Truck rams New Orleans crowd during Mardi Gras parade; 28 injured
- Updated Trump declines to attend White House correspondents' dinner
- Judge rules against dismissing charges against Army Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl
- Fire reported in old Calypso Fire Station