GREENVILLE - A Greenville teen is in jail facing child sex charges.
Omar Johnson, 18, was booked Wednesday on one count of first-degree sex offense against a child. He's also facing two counts of indecent liberties with a child, and one count of criminal contempt.
Johnson is being held under at $3 million bond.
- Updated You had one job: Meet the firm behind the Oscars' biggest blunder
- New Jacksonville man accused of hitting teen in face with shovel
- Updated Top 25 roundup: UCF stuns No. 15 Cincinnati
- Updated Creighton's Watson turns himself in to answer sexual assault charge
- Updated Tesla gets downgraded to 'sell' by Goldman Sachs